2018-2019 Pin Design Guidelines
The winning design will be used as the State Conference logo and the winner will receive a FREE 2019 Kansas TSA State Conference Registration and package of the 2019 winning pins!
- Designs, logos, images, etc. are to be of original design.
- No stock logo, clip art or plagiarized designs will be accepted!
- The design must be submitted in .jpeg format and developed at minimum 300dpi resolution.
- The design mustinclude the TSA Logo or the words Technology Student Association.
- The Design mustshowcase some unique aspect of the state of Kansas.
- The design mustbe camera ready, and retain its clarity/integrity when scaled:
- Indicate the actual size of the finished pin. For example, it could be one inch wide and one and one-half inches tall. The Trading Pin size will be average of 1 ¼ inches wide by 1 ¼ inches long.
- The pin shape (outside parameter) will not be square, rectangular, oval or round.
- Check the history of Kansas TSA Pins and note that some aspects relating to Kansas have been used repeatedly making them “not” unique for this competition.
- The design must include the year of the national conference. In other words, use 2019 or use the school year 2018 – 2019
- Must incorporate the national theme for the current year’s national conference
The completed pin design must be submitted to email@example.com by midnight on December 1, 2018.
The criteria in numbers one through five(1-5 including sub items), and either number six or number seven (6 or 7) are required in order to be deemed a legal entry. Any criteria not met will eliminate the pin design from being judged.
If similar or numerous entries are received, the Kansas TSA BOD reserves the right to narrow the entry numbers in order to electronically post the designs for voting in a reasonable manner. The Kansas TSA BOD may also re-post top entries in order to achieve an entry with a majority vote.
If no legal and or complete entries are submitted and received by the deadline, the contest may be re-opened for up to one month and any Kansas TSA Parent, Kansas TSA alum, member of the Kansas TSA Board, and or any Kansas TSA advisor may enter a design.