- Designs, logos, images, etc. are to be of original design. No stock logo, clip art or plagiarized designs will be accepted!
- The design must fit within an average of 1 ¼ inches wide by 1 ¼ inches long.
- For example it could be one inch wide and one and one-half inches tall.
- Please indicate the actual size of the finished pin.
- The pin will be printed in color and judged at the exact size indicated on your design.
- The pin shape (outside parameter) will not be square, rectangular, oval or round.
- The image must be submitted full size.
- The image must be submitted in jpeg format and developed at 300dpi resolution.
- The design must be camera ready.
- The design must include TSA or Technology Student Association.
- The pin must showcase some unique aspect of the state of Kansas.
- The design must include the year of the national conference.
In other words, 2018 or you could use the school year 2017 – 2018 must be incorporated.OR
- The national theme for the current year’s national conference competition must be incorporated into the design.
- The completed pin design must be submitted to email@example.com by midnight on December 1.
The criteria in numbers one through eight (1-8), and either number nine or number ten (9 or 10) are required in order to be deemed a legal entry. Any criteria not met will eliminate the pin design from being judged.
If similar or numerous entries are received, the Kansas TSA BOD reserves the right to narrow the entry numbers in order to electronically post the designs for voting in a reasonable manner. The Kansas TSA BOD may also re-post top entries in order to achieve an entry with a majority vote.
If no legal and or complete entries are submitted and received by the deadline, the contest may be re-opened for up to one month and any Kansas TSA Parent, Kansas TSA alum, member of the Kansas TSA Board, and or any Kansas TSA advisor may enter a design.
Note: if this is necessary, then the winning design will be determined by the State Officer Team.
The winner will receive a FREE 2017 Kansas TSA Conference Registration and package of their winning pins!